Kriega Overlander-S OS32 Drypack
Dimensions: 400mm H x 420mm W x 190mm D (15.7" H x 16.5" W x 7.5" D)
(sold each, rigid platform mounts shown sold separately)
The Overlander-S series of roll-top, 100% waterproof bags feature semi-rigid walls for easy loading and shape retention. The OS-32 bags are intended as foundation saddlebags that readily accept the smaller bags within the series as modular tethers of supplemental storage. All OS-PACKS are 100% waterproof and constructed from ultra-abrasion resistant Hypalon and 1000D Cordura nylon that is ready to deal with the toughest of adventures.
- 100% waterproof construction
- Semi-rigid wall panels retain shape when empty
- Ultra-abrasion resistant Hypalon strapping
- 1000D Cordura nylon body construction
- 32 liter capacity ea.
- Dimensions: 400mm H x 420mm W x 190mm D (15.7" H x 16.5" W x 7.5" D)
- Sold each
380(h) x 250(w) x 190(d) mm
14.9(h) x 9.8(w) x 7.5(d) ins.
18 Litres -1100 cu in
1000g - 35oz
The OS-32 requires pannier frames to be fitted to the bike.
These are model specific, available as accessories from bike manufacturers or other aftermarket suppliers.
Once fitted there are 2 options to fit the OS-32
1. Traditional ‘over the seat’ saddlebag format, using OS-STRAPS
2. Fixing a specially designed OS-PLATFORM to the frame and mounting the OS-32 to the platform. Available here on our website.
OS-32 SOFT PANNIERS FITTING USING OS-STRAPS from Kriega on Vimeo.
OS-32 SOFT PANNIER FITTING USING OS-PLATFORM from Kriega on Vimeo.