OS-BASE YAMAHA TENERE 700
A new larger version of the popular OS-BASE that is specifically designed to fit the YAMAHA TENERE 700.
The OS-BASE is an 'over the seat harness' which allows OS-6, OS-12, or OS-18 ADVENTURE PACKS to be mounted as soft panniers. No additional frames are required, this system provides a super-tough, lightweight carrying solution for the Yamaha Tenere 700 with no drilling or permanent bodywork alterations to the bike.
The modular design enables you to modify the luggage set-up to suit your ride - from a day’s single track to longer moto-camping adventure trips.
The TENERE BOLT-ON LOOPS included, attach to the bike’s subframe under the seat and provide 4 optional hook-on points. Used in conjunction with the additional loops on the OS-BASE they provide various mounting points for a 3 or more bag set-up, or can be used to mount an OS-PACK as a stand-alone tail pack without the OS-BASE.
The set length straps make mounting a breeze and the purpose-designed main body shape provides a tight, secure fit with plenty of distance from the exhaust. It takes less than a minute to mount the system to the bike and just seconds to remove it.
• Carrying capacity from 12 to 54 Litres with center pack mounting option.
• Heavy-duty Hypalon construction.
• Quick & easy to put on/take off.
• Reinforced stitching on all stress points.
• Aircraft grade alloy hooks.
• Non-slip cam buckles.
• Includes 2 x T7 Strap Mounts
• Includes 4 x T7 Bolt-on Loops
• 10 YEAR GUARANTEE
WEIGHT - OS-BASE & Fitting Kit 800g / 1.7lb
* Note: SRC MOTO is located in Oregon which is one of the few US states without a general sales tax, so none is charged.
However, when shipping outside the USA, import tax, duties, and other local taxes may still be charged by the destination government or municipality.