Hippo Hands are the original motorcycle hand covers and each pair is made using high-quality craftsmanship and the best available, weather-resistant materials.
Hippo Hands are covered with HippoSkin™, a waterproof outer shell, and insulated with a generous layer of HippoFat™, a warm, flexible, closed-cell foam insulation—both are designed to keep inclement weather away from your hands.
Cold hands while riding can turn an amazing ride into pure misery. The way we prefer to look at it is that keeping cold wind, rain and snow off your hands improves every ride. Hippo Hands keep your hands dry in a wind-free, warm, fleece-lined sanctuary, making a long ride more pleasant and safer for the rider.
Choose from three different models to suit your type of riding and motorcycle:
- Backcountry - Enduro & dirt bike motorcycle hand covers - 9" Deep
- Designed for Enduro and dirt bikes, they are also a great option for Harleys/cruisers that have swept back bars. Email us with your model if you are unsure. Harleys require hand guards installed to properly support Hippo Hands or any hand covers. Riders who want a smaller hand cover that still offers very good protection but is better suited for standing while riding choose the Backcountry model. We have many customers who love them for cool, wet single-track excursions. These are built to last!
- Rouge - Mid-sized motorcycle hand covers - 10.5" Deep
- Mid-sized versatility. Fits a myriad of adventure and sport touring bikes, as well as some scooters, and other bikes. It is our commuter rider's model of choice. It offers a large hand opening that stays open at high speeds and they are designed to be fitted over brush/hand guards.
- Alcan — Max coverage ADV/touring motorcycle hand covers - 12" Deep with forearm enclosure
- The Alcan™ is a maximum coverage, all-weather hand cover that fits adventure bikes, sport touring bikes, and many others. The Alcan is for riders who embark on cold, wet-weather rides and longer tours. These are the absolute warmest hand covers on the market. These fit BMW GS 1200/1250/850/650, KTM 1290/890/790, Africa Twin, HD Pan America and comparable bikes great.
Sold in pairs
Your bike must have hand or brush guards installed to fit properly.
View product instructions here:
* Note: SRC MOTO is located in Oregon which is one of the few US states without a general sales tax, so none is charged. However, when shipping outside the USA, import tax, duties, and other local taxes may still be charged by the destination government or municipality.