The first annual "Rally in the Blues", starting and ending in historic Pendleton, Oregon, kicking off at 8:00 am on Saturday, July 18th, 2020.
This all-new event, in conjunction with the 2020 Pendleton Bike Week will be a fun and casual Rally for Adventure bikes in the majestic Blue Mountains. The terrain will be mostly on paved roads and a little bit of gravel, with the routes put together by long time local Pendleton area riders.
You'll enjoy the amazing scenery of the Umatilla River byway, The Blue Mountains, famous old Cabbage Hill Highway, Battle Mountain Highway and much more!
Two route options will be available:
- 100 Mile Route - Guided & self-guided options
- 150 Mile Route - Guided & self-guided options
We will offer printed maps and GPX files for download as well as an option to join guided groups for each route.
- WHEN: Saturday, July 18th at 8:00 AM. The ride should be done by noon.
- WHERE: Meet at Roy Raley Park, adjacent to the Pendleton Round-Up Grounds.
- DETAILS: For additional information & to register please visit: WWW.PENDLETONBIKEWEEK.COM
- QUESTIONS: SCOTT@SRCMOTO.COM • 503-830-6433