OS-PLATFORM - YAMAHA TÉNÉRÉ 700
YAMAHA/GIVI pannier frames are designed to mount aluminum cases and do not have a standard flat profile on the exhaust side. This special edition OS-PLATFORM includes a stainless steel adaptor to flatten the profile and provide a strong mounting location for the OS-PLATFORM, which then gives you the option to mount Kriega ‘Soft Luggage’.
THE PLATFORM is engineered from virtually indestructible Nylon 6, lighter than alloy and without fatigue issues. It is machined with optional attachment points enabling you to set-up the bike to suit your adventure.
• Mount a single OS-32 or OS-22 SOFT PANNIER or a single 1.75 Rotopax™ water container.
• Mount a OS-6 or OS-12 ADVENTURE PACK with single or double 1 gallon Rotopax™ water containers.
Rotopax™ 1.75 & 1 Gallon fuel containers will also fit but we DO NOT recommend you mount fuel containers on the exhaust side of the bike.
THE ADAPTOR is laser cut stainless steel which fixes to the OS-PLATFORM with 3 bolts and Nyloc nuts. It clamps to the top of the YAMAHA frame using 2 of the aircraft grade aluminium clamps. The remaining 4 clamps fix the OS-PLATFORM directly to the frame, giving a very strong and stable base to add an OS-Pannier, OS-Adventure Packs or Rotopax™ fuel or water contains.
The YAMAHA frame profile on the opposite side to the exhaust is flat and therefore a standard OS-PLATFORM 16mm - 20mm tube fit, will easily mount to this side.
PRICED PER SINGLE PLATFORM
• 10mm Nylon-6 construction.
• CNC machined both sides.
• Aircraft grade black anodized clamps.
• Laser cut stainless steel construction
• Laser etched Kriega logo
• Includes all fittings
390(w) x 300(h) x 10(d)mm
15.3"(w) x 11.8"(h) x 0.3"(d)
TOTAL WEIGHT: 1450g / 51 oz
* Note: SRC MOTO is located in Oregon which is one of the few US states without a general sales tax, so none is charged.
However, when shipping outside the USA, import tax, duties, and other local taxes may still be charged by the destination government or municipality.